[MOD] Handpainted model replacement project (Release v2.10b)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
AlexanderSig

Re: [MOD] Handpainted model replacement project (Release v1.83c)

Post by AlexanderSig »

I've been working on these winter variations for all the sign posts. So they'll have snow on top of them when there's snow in the environment which wasn't in the original game. Very time consuming and repetitive but almost done!

Pollskii

Post by Pollskii »

no way I was just think about this the other day, love it

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

Updating some old textures, adding more detail and highlights to make it less "flat".

Edit: updated further
Last edited by AlexanderSig on Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

If I ever get to making a mod where chests can actually be activated and used in some ways, I would definitely want to use that model, lol, Looks very good.

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

Thanks!

Old ---------------> New
Updated the texture and added a glow emission map.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Figured I'd take a stab at making my mods compatible with this. Do you have the code in a github repository or something?

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

Work in progress. How do you guys feel about these gems? Not an easy task to get these materials the way I want, quite different to other models I've done.
Alternate version:
Ralzar wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:06 pm Figured I'd take a stab at making my mods compatible with this. Do you have the code in a github repository or something?
BadLuckBurt is looking into it currently. There is no coding directly involved in this mod, just models and textures.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Damn, those are some big gems, must be worth quite the fortune. I know that's how big they look in their flat sprite form, but it's much more crazy when you see that size in the third dimension, lol.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Woa that looks awesome..
I was wondering if you could check and see why enhanced interior lighting doesn't quite work right with this mod..viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2479

From what I remember yours alone works fine, it's the little sprite candle that I don't think you've done for this mod..(possibly some lanterns that I haven't noticed as well (maybe even EVERY light source that you haven't done yet which remain sprites)).
In dungeons specifically: they give off no light, so that one in privateer's hold with the imp by the book shelf (little skull candles on the ground), that i can point too ( and all other skull candles in the game that I find)
Now like I said (from what I remember) with your mod the lights, and sprites works the way it should without interior lighting mod, but with it, i breaks the light on just plain sprites it looks like..
Now if this is the Interior lighting mod, or something with your mod (maybe I'm missing something) I don't know I just figured I'd ask, let you know guys know, maybe get some talk going to make these work better together...
Check out my YouTube Channel!

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

Maybe re-texture those gems to look more shiny/varied rather than a big block of ice. :lol: