[MOD] Archaeologists

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Hazelnut

Re: [MOD] Archaeologists

Post by Hazelnut »

Thanks, I had forgotten. :)

I'm going to incorporate your enchanter suggestion into an overhaul of the guild and balance. It's clear to me that locators are not really being used by players much since they were broken for months without anyone letting me know. Now it will be easy to join at rank 0 with only 30 int required, and a free locator will be given to try out. Buying them now doesn't require a holy relic (dagger or tome) but they're heavily discounted to 33% if you do supply one. Also you get a better locator that will activate quicker if you do this, same as when you rise in the ranks and get cheaper more quickly activatable locators. Basic ones should activate after 35% of a dungeon is explored (down from 50%) although this is doubled if smaller dungeons are being used.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Okay, have done the refresh of the mod now. First post updated with new rank requirements (30 int to join) and benefits.

Archaeologists v1.5 is out on Nexus, enjoy your item enchanting!
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Kab the Bird Ranger

Post by Kab the Bird Ranger »

In the quest JHAR007, the message 1041 says
<ce> _qgiver_ needed you the _relig_ by now.
This is meant to read as "John needed you the talisman by now".

Pretty sure the "you" is a typo.