[0.10.22] Azuras Star Soul Trapping [RESOLVED 0.10.23]

Garganshal

[0.10.22] Azuras Star Soul Trapping [RESOLVED 0.10.23]

Post by Garganshal »

I've created a character that as part of their concept is completely unable to cast spells, and therefore, must rely on potions/magical items to use spell-like effects.

As i understand it, having Azuras star equipped is supposed to automatically soul trap the next non-humanoid you kill. I recently got this artifact from the quest, however this doesn't seem to be the case. (tested on imps, rats, skele warriors in privateers hold) Is this as intended? a bug? or simply not implemented yet?

Just asking since without this, soul trapping is locked out to me.

Interkarma

Re: Azuras Star Soul Trapping

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums. :)

This was implemented some time back and was working last time I checked the behaviour. I will look into this when I can. Could you please provide a save, just in case there's some interaction here with game state I need to reproduce. Information on finding saves below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2360&p=27552#p27552

Garganshal

Post by Garganshal »

Here you go. Thanks for the help!
Attachments
Azuras Star Save.zip
(163.81 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I can confirm the regression thank you. I'll move this to bug reports and work on a resolution for next release.

Edit: Have resolved this now, fix will be in 0.10.23. It will be necessary to unequip and equip Azura's Star again after updating to 0.10.23 to enable new enchantment properties on artifact.