[0.11.2] Fixed NPC Cyndassa with quest a0c10y02 shows dialog UI first when turning in quest

Moderators will move topics here from Help & Support once an issue has been confirmed and enough information provided to reproduce.
Teralitha

[0.11.2] Fixed NPC Cyndassa with quest a0c10y02 shows dialog UI first when turning in quest

Post by Teralitha »

https://youtu.be/VZKLq825pdI?t=3560

In case the video doesnt start at the point when the glitch happens, start watching at 59:20. This is a "save my kid from dark brotherhood" quest. Could be an issue with that NPC, since they also happen to be a main quest NPC and I dont recall ever seeing this happen before with any quest.

Cyndessa, in castle daggerfall

Interkarma

Re: [0.11.2] Quest Turn In - Glitch

Post by Interkarma »

For help with quests, please always attach a save at the point you're stuck and provide a clear description of the problem. Thank you.

Teralitha

Post by Teralitha »

Interkarma wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:38 pm For help with quests, please always attach a save at the point you're stuck and provide a clear description of the problem. Thank you.
Well the description is about as detailed as it can be. I can look as see if I still have a save, but I probably dont any more. The video showing the glitch should make it easier to figure out I would think. i should probably stop reporting issues since Im using a bunch of mods now...

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I appreciate the post in any case, thank you. I'll follow up later if you manage to locate a save to repro issue.

Teralitha

Post by Teralitha »

Interkarma wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:32 am I appreciate the post in any case, thank you. I'll follow up later if you manage to locate a save to repro issue.
I checked my saves, the only one I have left from back then was a save I made right after I turned that quest in. Would that be of any use?

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

It's no problem. I'll move to bug reports and try to reproduce manually later. I'll update title so that I can track it more easily on my side.