My specs: AMD 64 X2 4400+, 4 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, Win 7 x64 SP1
My Daggerfall installation comes from here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files
It includes patch 2.13 and the official CompUSA Special Edition quest pack.
I do have unofficial patches (no mods) and Eye of Argonia, but I believe in current state of DaggerUnity it is irrelevant.
I tried clean install and patched and haven't noticed any difference.
I have been able:
- run the build,
- start a new game, create a character and spawn to the bottom of Privateer’s Hold,
- exit Privateer’s Hold into the outside world (usually quickly so),
- quick-save and quick-load successfully while inside a dungeon and in wilderness,
- load an existing character from a classic Daggerfall save game (but my char being turned to female ),
- use F5 in-game to view my character sheet, and my character was loaded successfully (with above issue). I believe that happen for Dunmer, for I created another Dark Elf (different class) and ended up as a woman again,
- die promptly in dungeon (Privateer’s Hold so far).
- I found Bears in PH being replaced by Warriors and by one occasion I met the Giant Bat instead of Archer,
- some doors have different texture than vanilla,
- apparently weather effect like clouds and snow aren't implemented yet, but seems that the current build can get the time of the day correctly,
- do you guys always face North when your save is loaded into DaggerUnity?
- does anyone could tell me, please, what is the proper FOV value for resolutions like 1280x1024? I feel the perspective is bit different compared to vanilla. It may be just due higher resolutions, but I would like to make sure.
I wasn't able to reproduce that; Esc brought me back to Main Menu.Lazaroth wrote:2. Pressing the load button in the main menu with nothing to load (taking you to the load screen) makes the game essentially lock, since you can't get out of there. At least I couldn't figure out a way to do it. Esc didn't work, pressing cancel does nothing etc.
Here's my save for evaluation (just outside PH):