Updated Forums

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Interkarma

Updated Forums

Post by Interkarma »

I have combined the two "General" forums for Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity, as it seemed a bit redundant to have both. Posts from both forums have been combined into this one.

There are also new areas for discussion of modding and core development. A few of the other forums have been moved around or renamed to have a clearer purpose.

Hopefully the new layout is a little more streamlined and provides topic hubs for the upcoming mod system.

Jay_H

Re: Updated Forums

Post by Jay_H »

When I saw specific forums for modders and mod data requests, there was one thought which most accurately captured my feelings:

No doubt this'll all take months as it develops, but it's still quite exciting -- to say nothing of 0.3 and afterwards quest support.

Interkarma

Re: Updated Forums

Post by Interkarma »

:lol:

Yep, I imagine it will take a while for new modders to arrive and skill up. There will also be some back-and-forth needed to support some mods based on what they want to accomplish. But for a starting point, it's not too shabby.

The 0.3 release is being held up on my end at the moment. I haven't had the personal time I expected the last two weeks, but should be catching up from this weekend.