Linux Build 40

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Xaphir

Linux Build 40

Post by Xaphir »

Hey guys, I ran through Linux 40 last night and saw no problems. Interkarma, have you deployed the new lighting scheme in Linux 40?

Interkarma

Re: Linux Build 40

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you mate! Appreciate the hard work and feedback. BTW, I've added you to the credits thread as a contributor thanks to your tireless testing. Great work. :)

Lighting changes will be in next test build as I lead into 0.4 work. I'll put this up tonight (next hour or so) for you.

Edit: Build #41 has interior lighting changes and INI option for dungeon shadows.

Xaphir

Re: Linux Build 40

Post by Xaphir »

Interkarma wrote:Thank you mate! Appreciate the hard work and feedback. BTW, I've added you to the credits thread as a contributor thanks to your tireless testing. Great work. :)
Wow. Thanks Interkarma, that is a great honor for me. You're one of the few that know what it means.
Interkarma wrote:Lighting changes will be in next test build as I lead into 0.4 work. I'll put this up tonight (next hour or so) for you.
Build #41 has interior lighting changes and INI option for dungeon shadows.
That is tremendously exciting. I can't get to it now cause I'm at work but after 7:00PM EST I'll be able to check it out.