Thank You, Interkarma!

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Hurricane Otter

Thank You, Interkarma!

Post by Hurricane Otter »

I popped in here last December to say thank you, and this year I wanted to do the same again.

Thank you so much, Interkarma, for all of the work you do to keep this game alive -- you, and all the other contributors. I want to let you know I check the Workshop and your Twitter ten times a week for any updates on the project. That's how excited I am!

I know it's a passion project for you. Be assured there are plenty of other people out there who are passionate about Daggerfall and eagerly anticipating your work!

So once again, thank you for all your devotion. I eagerly look forward to playing the 1.0 release, if not in 2017 then hopefully in 2018. :D

Interkarma

Re: Thank You, Interkarma!

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you sonicboom12345! It really helps to hear encouragement from the Daggerfall community. I appreciate you taking the time to do that. :)

River

Post by River »

Yes thank you very much !
I still play Daggefall because the game is awesome but there are so many little things that could have been better done or corrected even at the time!
I have been waiting these fixes in daggerXL for 5 years and now I discover this project and it's just ... incredible!
To be able to really jump, run in the snow, see the relief ... big big big bravo

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums, River! And thank you also for your kind words. :)