This is fine

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
lychgator

This is fine

Post by lychgator »

Agreed to take up a random quest to rescue someone kidnapped by orcs. Sure! Arrived at a keep at night, and it was swarming with warriors (Warm Ashes I'm guessing). I used cunning to sneak and then sprint around them and entered the dungeon. I assumed the inside would be similar to the outside: more warriors. I was dead wrong. Instead, I found zombies, vampires, and gargoyles (Unleveled Mobs I'm guessing). I was level 3. Don't think the quest giver is gonna be happy...

In other words, a perfect modded DFU session! :D

MarcelSolo

Re: This is fine

Post by MarcelSolo »

You always can "tele2qmarker" "tele2exit" and run for your life in these cases. It's cheating. But it's an honest cheating.
I don't know which mod this come from. But since I installed some more. I'm having a hard time fighting mummys. They can dodge all the blows. Never give it up!

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

MarcelSolo wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:28 am You always can "tele2qmarker" "tele2exit" and run for your life in these cases. It's cheating. But it's an honest cheating.
You know, you can just accept that you failed the quest and get a new quest. Daggerfall isn't designed so you always have to win everything. Most of the progress comes from attempting to do quests, not actually completing them ;)

MarcelSolo

Post by MarcelSolo »

You know, you can just accept that you failed the quest and get a new quest. Daggerfall isn't designed so you always have to win everything. Most of the progress comes from attempting to do quests, not actually completing them ;)
[/quote]

You are right. But ,sometimes, Daggerfall doesn't look even designed. Just meant to say that, if this is not player's fault. There's no harm in use the command

lychgator

Post by lychgator »

I ran away. Reputation be damned! :lol: