I need Help finding -> The Coven of the Peaks

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Teralitha

I need Help finding -> The Coven of the Peaks

Post by Teralitha »

I followed the info on UESP but ive been running about for hours and cant find this place. Im starting to wonder if one of my terrain mods buries it underground or something. Can anyone who has this place marked on their map show me a screenshot?

I cant find this one either -> The Glenmoril Coven - But only because the directions on UESP are confusing as hell.

Interkarma

Re: I need Help finding -> The Coven of the Peaks

Post by Interkarma »

Here's a screenshot. Coven of the Peaks is the black dot towards very south-east of Dragontail Mountains. It's 1x world cell south and 2x cells west of Fortress of Rairur.

Spoiler!
coven-peaks.jpg
coven-peaks.jpg (292.31 KiB) Viewed 1071 times

If you're still stuck, try "map_reveallocations" from console and it will temporarily activate all location pixels.

Teralitha

Post by Teralitha »

Thanks, I managed to find it with your directions. For some reason, my console window doesnt appear. (Because I had the console option turned off)
Last edited by Teralitha on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teralitha

Post by Teralitha »

Interkarma wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:49 pm Here's a screenshot. Coven of the Peaks is the black dot towards very south-east of Dragontail Mountains. It's 1x world cell south and 2x cells west of Fortress of Rairur.

Spoiler!
coven-peaks.jpg

If you're still stuck, try "map_reveallocations" from console and it will temporarily activate all location pixels.
I finally found all the witches covens in the world. I had to consult other sources of info to locate them since the uesp was often vague or flat out wrong. I updated the directions on the uesp to be more precise.