I usually hate clothes shopping, but...

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Hazelnut

I usually hate clothes shopping, but...

Post by Hazelnut »

Spent the last hour testing the purchasing functionality I just built.
buying.png
buying.png (254.76 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
Ended up trying out lots of clothes to get a new look for my lady here. Just need to identify this magic shield... yes it works, but with no magic is a little pointless. 8-) (except for the name changing)
identify.png
identify.png (361.1 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Jay_H

Re: I usually hate clothes shopping, but...

Post by Jay_H »

Right on! At this rate we'll launch of 0.5 and 0.6 at the same time! :D

...Actually, looking at the road map, that's very probable. Just individual merchant functions are left, if I understand right.

So the yellow items are the ones that can be identified, right?

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Jay_H wrote:Right on! At this rate we'll launch of 0.5 and 0.6 at the same time! :D

...Actually, looking at the road map, that's very probable. Just individual merchant functions are left, if I understand right.
Housing is still to be done, and progressing & polishing magic. So still a fair amount of work in 0.6, but I've not shown the roadmap much respect I guess. :oops: Oh, and there's a lot left to do for buying - this is just a UI test with some random items thrown onto the mage guild magic item sales guy.
Jay_H wrote:So the yellow items are the ones that can be identified, right?
No, the yellow highlight are purchasable items - i.e. ones you have to pay for if you want them. The top screen is the buy interface and bottom is identify.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Gudadantza

Post by Gudadantza »

Amazing

So, If I am not wrong the buy/sell/identification services/bank services (except houses), are feature complete?

edit: ops, forget it, late posting, not read the last message.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

This is really fantastic Hazelnut. It's exciting to watch some of the later release milestones being built out ahead of me.

At this rate, I can foresee much of the services work being reasonably complete by the time I've slogged through remainder of quest system and spell system.

So happy to have you guys. :)