% value bug

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
sanserof

% value bug

Post by sanserof »

Never played Daggerfall before and wanted to get into it, so I downloaded the Unity mod because vanilla felt to dated for me.
Now when I use the info mode on my items to see their values, I get this bug.

This is the case for all my items, all values are replaced with an '%'

Does anyone know the cause of this, and how to fix this?

Jay_H

Re: X value bug

Post by Jay_H »

Welcome to the forums! :) Item values such as weight and quality aren't implemented yet, so that would be the cause.

Arl

Post by Arl »

Also, you may want to take a look at the project's roadmap, Daggerfall Unity is not complete and therefore is not an alternative to fully play Daggerfall yet.
My Deviantart page, I have some Daggerfall stuff in there.

sanserof

Post by sanserof »

Ah I see, I guess I'll have to wait then because the vanilla version feels too dated for me. It's good to see so many people still actively working on this project :)

Biboran

Post by Biboran »

sanserof wrote:Ah I see, I guess I'll have to wait then because the vanilla version feels too dated for me. It's good to see so many people still actively working on this project :)
How it may be dated throut? It still playeble more than good on DosBox. Only issue with original is actually resolution.

Thi project for me not to make vanilla new, but mostly for epic modding.

sanserof

Post by sanserof »

Biboran wrote:
sanserof wrote:Ah I see, I guess I'll have to wait then because the vanilla version feels too dated for me. It's good to see so many people still actively working on this project :)
How it may be dated throut? It still playeble more than good on DosBox. Only issue with original is actually resolution.

I have problems with the controls mostly, it feels really clunky and weird to me

The made it a lot easier to use in unity

Biboran

Post by Biboran »

sanserof wrote:
Biboran wrote:

I have problems with the controls mostly, it feels really clunky and weird to me

The made it a lot easier to use in unity
You may change all controls in options