Main quest

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Zacma

Main quest

Post by Zacma »

Hi there. I just started on unity and I have to say great job guys, that out of the way I have to add quickly that I'm a bit of an elder scrolls nut, have been for 20 years, so you might imagine my shock at a missing fighters guild last night lol... Long to short I run windows 7 on a cheap low speck Intel pentium, started new game with no mods and everything else standard. When I exited privateers hold I saved straight away (few times before, obviously lol) ran around awhile enjoying the view (again great work) and then travelled straight to daggerfall city as quick as I could. The guild was there and I had obtained main quest but did not save after. Upon revisit after reloading saved game (outside privateers hold) guild was completely gone. Just an empty block. Latest dragon break build

Interkarma

Re: Main quest

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums. :)

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the issue?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Welcome to the forums! :)

Zacma

Post by Zacma »

Interkarma wrote:Welcome to the forums. :)

unfortunately I cant take a screenshot of the problem as it seems to have fixed itself?! But this one is of the super ghost in daggerfall city... Anyone else experiencing this op monster?
WP_20171104_005.jpg
WP_20171104_005.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2969 times

Feralwarlord

Post by Feralwarlord »

Zacma wrote:

unfortunately I cant take a screenshot of the problem as it seems to have fixed itself?! But this one is of the super ghost in daggerfall city... Anyone else experiencing this op monster?WP_20171104_005.jpg
It's supposed to be there, go fire up daggerfall in dosbox and see for yourself

Zacma

Post by Zacma »

Feralwarlord wrote:
Zacma wrote:

unfortunately I cant take a screenshot of the problem as it seems to have fixed itself?! But this one is of the super ghost in daggerfall city... Anyone else experiencing this op monster?WP_20171104_005.jpg
It's supposed to be there, go fire up daggerfall in dosbox and see for yourself
So it is. Ok nvm