Daggerfall Unity Alpha Release

Discuss Daggerfall Workshop news articles.
Interkarma

Re: Daggerfall Unity Alpha Release

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you, and welcome to the forums Orbarth. :)

Braggi

Post by Braggi »

Been following you since the late 1990's Interkarma, and have seen all the ups and downs. When I saw the alpha announcement, I just had to sign up, sign in and express my heartfelt thanks to you and to all the programmers and modders that have contributed and made this possible. Been a long, interesting trip and worth every second.

Here's to unity - congratulations! A tremendous achievement.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums Braggi! :)

Thank you for the kind words. It has certainly been a long and winding path to get here, and wonderful to have finally reached this moment. I feel that I can start putting my Daggerfall obsession to rest and give myself permission to do something of my own.

pango

Post by pango »

I can't believe it's been a year since Daggerfall Unity switched to alpha status... Looks far and close at the same time.

Happy birthday Daggerfall Unity Alpha! :D
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Time has flown! We're also heading up to 5 year anniversary of project's commencement since I laid down the original mission statement. How far things have come since then.

Lots of great progress this last year, and all the pieces are finally in place for Beta in second half of 2020.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Haha 1 year from alpha indeed flew by fast, and the project matured a lot during the time.
5 years anniversary is something special tho... thats how long big teams produce the new AAA games usually
To me, this is the real AAA, one of the most deep RPG systems ever made being placed in a world which is still the 2nd biggest ever.

Id say this is one of the most impressive remakes Ive ever seen, great job guys!!!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you mate. :)