Forum Upgrade

Discuss Daggerfall Workshop news articles.
Interkarma

Forum Upgrade

Post by Interkarma »

I've just upgraded forum software to latest version. I need to do some customisation on style to return to the old look.

Edit: Old style is restored with latest version now. I still have some customisation work to do, but out of time for now. :)

Jay_H

Re: Forum Upgrade

Post by Jay_H »

I was worried when the forums were down. Good to see it wasn't anything to worry about :D

RH666

Post by RH666 »

Jay_H wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:36 am I was worried when the forums were down. Good to see it wasn't anything to worry about :D
lol Likewise. Glad to see the site wasn't dying.

Al-Khwarizmi

Post by Al-Khwarizmi »

I was missing the "new posts" link, which I always use, but I have now found it.

For anyone having trouble finding it, it's now in the hamburger menu.

paladin181

Post by paladin181 »

ACK!!! Everything is justified to the left instead of being centered like it was!!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I'm working on fixing the style templates again as I ran out of time yesterday. I'll revert this to Prosilver for now so nobody freaks out. :lol:

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I've added the ability to set your preferred board style from User Control Panel. You can currently set "Flat Style", "Prosilver", or "Black" (previous default style). To change this to your preference, follow these steps:
  1. Click your username at top-right.
  2. Click User Control Panel from drop-down.
  3. Click Board Preferences tab.
  4. Change My board style to your style of choice.
I've set "Flat Style" as the new default and guest style, as it has rather lovely typography and looks great on mobile. If you prefer the old "Black" style, you can change this as above.

I'll add a couple of other 3.2 compatible styles over time so you'll have a few options on how the board is presented to you.