Chill out with thread locking, u start to behave downright hostile

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
King of Worms

Chill out with thread locking, u start to behave downright hostile

Post by King of Worms »

Nothing else to add

Baler

Re: Chill out with thread locking, u start to behave downright hostile

Post by Baler »

It's his forum he can do as he pleases and see's fit.

There is the fan discord server alternatively.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Doesnt change the fact it comes across as hostile, yes they can do it, I never said they cant.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

The way you guys just behaved to the person who made fonts for us - than deleted the posts so it doesnt look so bad. Locked all threads. Guys... you behave like scum. Ofcourse he is gone for ever - like everyone with at least a base self respect would be!

Im honestly disgusted
Last edited by King of Worms on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baler

Post by Baler »

I do feel and understand your concern KoW.

I just figure with thread locking. And lead admin,.. This forum is at his discretion. Which isn't bad it just has to be understood.

No sense getting upset. We're just members of this forum. The project is on github and mods on nexus. As mentioned before there is the fan discord server. There is 3 locations not this forum for users to express themselves and desires.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

No, what happend just now is the worse case of forum admin Ive ever seen.

You guys just send to hell a person you spend month working on something, what just happened is something I cant and never will accept.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Zero respect for you guys, feel free to lock it, I dont care... honestly, I will not pretend its ok. This was way beyond a line of behaviour to each other Im willing to accept.

The most ridiculous part of it is - that you talk about civility at the same moment. I want to puke

Baler

Post by Baler »

Sleep on it KoW and don't burn a bridge, I don't think interkarma was in the wrong.

I've been on forums where admins lock 1 post threads for people asking simple questions.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

No, this was disgusting.

That guy did not deserve to be handled the way he was and I completely understand why he is gone for ever. Nobody with a spine would swallow that kind of "communication" ended up with a lock.

I hate this kind of environment

It has also become a reoccuring theme

So I ask

Is this a new way we behave towards each other here? Because if it is, Im gone as well.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:29 am The way you guys just behaved to the person who made fonts for us - than deleted the posts so it doesnt look so bad. Locked all threads. Guys... you behave like scum. Ofcourse he is gone for ever - like everyone with at least a base self respect would be!

Im honestly disgusted
Nothing was deleted, why would you say that? Those topics were locked by an admin because the discussion could only go downhill from there. I support the decision to lock under the circumstances. The poster was even told multiple times that he would be welcomed back provided the uncivil behaviour did not continue. That is more than a fair outcome.

Please take a minute and consider that all we want to do is maintain the peace. And that creating a topic like this is only creating further drama for no purpose.

If you'd like to discuss with me directly, my PMs are open. Please everyone continue in a civil manner in this topic.