Greetings!

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Lingering_Trees_Gabe

Greetings!

Post by Lingering_Trees_Gabe »

Hello there, I've been stalking Daggerfall in Unity for a while now, and I'm loving it every bit. As someone who started with (and is probably unhealthy obsessed with) Morrowind, it is nice to see a project such as this in the making. I love Daggerfall (I'll do the main quest some day... once I'm done doing all the other fun things) and am glad to see people this dedicated to the earlier TES games! This, with OpenMW have made me very happy!

I am no programmer or artist, but I will do my best to test and use the new engine if that helps. If it also helps, I can keep making videos of it on youtube. I actually have a few of them up already, and people seem to like them, and are rather excited for this project. Many of our subs are TES fans, and they love the older games. Anything I can do to help, just let me know!

Now then, I shall peruse the board and get myself acquainted with it!

-Gabe the N'wah

Interkarma

Re: Greetings!

Post by Interkarma »

Hey Gabe, welcome to the forums! :)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Welcome Gabe! :)

Lingering_Trees_Gabe

Post by Lingering_Trees_Gabe »

Thank you both! It's nice to be here! Seeing this progress further and further makes me very excited! Good games never die!