Thank you.

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Ziune Wolf

Thank you.

Post by Ziune Wolf »

I just wanted to spend the time to tell you something. I know I won't be the only one that has or will say this, but I sincerely mean it all the same.

Thank you guys. Your hard work on this project has furthered its progress to a point where many fan-made projects strive to achieve, only to fall short. Your dedication has seen to it that this project has gotten much love, even during difficult times or when obstacles seemed tough if not nigh insurmountable. It is through your hands that this project is as great as it is today, and will only get greater. When this project stands completed at the end of the road, it will serve as a testament to what all fan-made projects are capable of. And that is thanks to each of you. Good projects are finished by the hands of good people, and I'm sure we have good people here.

But I don't want to just thank you for your work. Your work is great, don't get me wrong, but what I also really appreciate from you all is the respect and sense of community you all offer. When I first signed up on the forum, I was timid, as always. I was worried what everyone would say, so I painstakingly etched each sentence and word before submitting a post or reply. But I soon realized that I had nothing to worry about from you guys. You guys were as genial in spirit as you were hard workers for this project.

And I want to thank you all for that. For being nice. For being nice people I didn't have to fear talking to. For being welcoming to me and other new members. For being yourselves. Respect, understanding, and appreciation for others, while expected, are not always present in people, and you deserve a heartfelt "thank you" for having those admirable qualities.

I know I haven't been active on here for awhile. Life's just been hectic with me this semester with college work. But despite that I still remember how I was treated when I was on this forum a few months back. It's been a pleasure to meet and talk with you guys here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees.

Once again, thanks for everything guys. You have my heartfelt support. Can't wait to see how this project turns out and to see what the community is capable of doing and being. I truly hope you guys are shown much love for not just working hard but being amazing individuals who are wonderful to talk to, are helpful in nature, and welcoming to others just learning about the project. You deserve it all.

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all a happy new year. It's been a blessing, guys, and I hope many more blessings naturally find their way to you.

Interkarma

Re: Thank you.

Post by Interkarma »

That was a wonderful read, Tealy Wolf. Thank you as well for such a heartfelt post. For a completely fan-driven project like this, it means more to me than anything. I'm sure everyone else in the community appreciates it as well. Cheers. :)