Happy New Year Everyone!

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Interkarma

Happy New Year Everyone!

Post by Interkarma »

Wherever you are, I hope you have a great 31st and 2018 is a great one. See you next year. :)

King of Worms

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks! Same to you boss ;) I will by hiding in my crypt tonight for thats how I like it. See you all in 2018 8-)

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

Happy New Year! :)

Feralwarlord

Post by Feralwarlord »

I hope 2018 is a good year for everyone

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Happy new year!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Decided to do something more ceremonial... :twisted: Best wishes from Scourg Barrow everybody!! :lol:
King of Worms.jpg
King of Worms.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 3224 times

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

Thanks King of Worms :)

CM August

Post by CM August »

Happy New Year!

Arl

Post by Arl »

Instead of wishing you all a happy 2018, I'll advise you to not let this new year to become a basket of regrets once it ends, as so many people tend to do. Do things and develop things in favor of your future self of every day and every month. No one knows what's going to happen to us in the future, but surely the odds for things to get better will only improve if you put effort in yourself and in your family/social enviroment.
My Deviantart page, I have some Daggerfall stuff in there.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Id say dont worry be happy as much as possible as you never know if you wake up tomorrow, I dont support planning, as you really are not in charge of anything, since really - the next day your health can prevent you from doing anything you planned - and you will be just upset that your plans are not fulfilling. My opinion only. I live in a moment, do what I want to do, and it works so far. Last year I made plans again, was not able to fulfill them because of things I cant change... This is about the fundamental, if you believe you are in charge, than plan :) I was shown Im in charge of nothing so many times in my life I just accepted it :lol:

Complicated topic, Im for example glad Ive stopped smoking and drinking, thats what you can do and you in charge of, your behavior. Id say it starts and ends there .)