I am happy to see the DF workshop is back

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
paladin181

I am happy to see the DF workshop is back

Post by paladin181 »

I missed the rebirth of the DFWorkshop, I was around for the original with the work being done on project dungeon hack. I missed it when Interkarma shut the whole thing down, but I understood. But some itches have to be scratched, and Interkarma's Daggerfall itch is one such apparently. Thank you Interkarma, and thank you community for bringing this community back together for the betterment of all Daggerfall fans.

Interkarma

Re: I am happy to see the DF workshop is back

Post by Interkarma »

Hey paladin181, welcome to the forums. Good to see your name again. :)

Do you still keep in touch with any of the DH guys? There was a solid number of friendly people there from the early 00's Bethesda forums and dfworkshop.

I wish I was more involved in that community when they were active. Even though it wasn't my project at all, it had a lot in similar with this one. I feel a lot of those big dreams and ideals we all had back then are finally making some headway.

Edit: I just found their sourceforge page and forums are still online, with some posts from only a few years ago. I'll have to read back through some of their threads to see what they were up to at the end.

http://dungeonhack.sourceforge.net/forums/

paladin181

Re: I am happy to see the DF workshop is back

Post by paladin181 »

Not really. I fell out of touch with everyone when Beth C&Ded the project.