The Big Hello Thread

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
RH666

Re: The Big Hello Thread

Post by RH666 »

Hello there, Seterwind! Yeah, these forums are a happening place!

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

Hi there!

I started to play Daggerfall exactly 20 years ago and I was pretty active in the French community back at the beginning of the 2000s. I was especially involved in the French Daggerfall Project during those goold ol' days. Interkarma may remember me from that time as I always followed every attempt at recreating a modern Daggerfall since then. Even if I was more or less silent during the last decade, I still regularly checked the advancements of DaggerXL and then DF Unity projects. And finally, I'm glad to be back!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums Ferital! :) Of course I remember you! It's great to see your name again.

You encouraged me so much in the early days. I probably would have stopped way back then if not for your kind words and helpful nature. I sometimes wondered if you were still out there, and hoped you were well. It's good to have you here.

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

Hey Interkarma! It's good to be here :) I was fine during all this time, only busy at work and with real life.
BTW, all of you are doing a great job with DFU!

Arl

Post by Arl »

Welcome to the DFU forum Ferital.
My Deviantart page, I have some Daggerfall stuff in there.

TheWanderingSage

Post by TheWanderingSage »

Hello, I am new here. My first Elder Scrolls game was Morrowind, however I really got in to the series via Skyrim. From there I have been working my way backdown, currently having fun with Morrowind.

Glad to join the forum and watch how the project goes.

noboady

Post by noboady »

Hi here,

just wanted to say hi and a big THANK YOU for working on DF Unity and all those mods! I am checking on this project every few months and i am really impressed and looking forward to actually play the game once it's all more or less put together! See you in the forum and on twitter.
<3

Jukic

Post by Jukic »

Dear Interkarma in whole community,

Ive been lurking around this forum for a looong time and I cannot stay silent any longer. I wish to congratulate You personally for your vision and will and all the work put in, and the same goes for the whole community. This is truly a project of love and it is coming along wonderfully! I wish all of You all the best!

I am personally an old RPG fan as my gaming career started with Ultima Underworld that rocked my world. Than U7, Arena, SSI-games (Eye of the Beholder, Ravenloft...) and naturally Daggerfall. Mind you, I never actually completed Daggerfall as life somewhat always intervened... Now seems as good a time as any to ingnite the hobby.

I wished to say something earlier but again, old life, new little life, care.... and all else left me reading. If i will be able to grab a moment or two, I will try to contribute.

all the best!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you Jukic for your kind words, and welcome to the forums! :)

AXO

Post by AXO »

Hi everyone my name is Alessandro , AXO for friends ;)
I've dreamed of seeing a project like Unity for years and now this true .

I was very amazed by the final result especially after installing the mods :shock:
now the potential are very big !
I can not wait to have a fully functional version in my hands :D

forgive me if I made mistakes error of goggletranslator :lol:
my knowledge of english is not perfect and i have many problem to read all the forum
post , so I take advantage of this post to ask here (sorry for this)
in which way I can share my mods ?
I have created for now two small mod (considering that I discovered this site three days ago :lol: )

https://imgur.com/a/NSsNnDU

greetings to all ;)