512x Terrain Textures

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Midknightprince

Re: 512x Terrain Textures

Post by Midknightprince »

Whats going on with this one ?
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Ravenborn

Post by Ravenborn »

Hey all! Just wanted to report in and let you all know this is still in progress. A lot of things happened over the course of the year, including losing my job and my home, leaving I, my wife, and my 4 children homeless. I'm happy to say that because of the kindness of a friend and the love of my parents we are not completely ruined and I will begin working on this again momentarily. Thank you for bearing with me and I apologize for the wait.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Wow, what a horrible experience! :( I hope you all land on your feet and move on to better, more stable things in the future.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

:shock:

You have my deepest sympathy, that's a very hard position to end up in. Glad to hear that you and your family are being supported, and I hope that things will get better for you all.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yes, feel free to take as long as you need. We can wait until things are better for you :(

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Fingers crossed for you mate, id pray but i dont know how :/

Mosin Nagant

Post by Mosin Nagant »

Ravenborn wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:07 am Hey all! Just wanted to report in and let you all know this is still in progress. A lot of things happened over the course of the year, including losing my job and my home, leaving I, my wife, and my 4 children homeless. I'm happy to say that because of the kindness of a friend and the love of my parents we are not completely ruined and I will begin working on this again momentarily. Thank you for bearing with me and I apologize for the wait.
Wow, that's rough, man. No need to apologize for any delays. Take all the time in the world. You'll certainly be in my prayers.
King of Worms wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:30 pm id pray but i dont know how :/
Do what comes naturally :)
Previously known as LordMordecai on DXL forums

RH666

Post by RH666 »

Oh man, that's rough. I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of sympathy here and wish you and yours the best of luck getting back on your feet.