DREAM/Convenient Clock compatibility

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
ACNAero

DREAM/Convenient Clock compatibility

Post by ACNAero »

As the reduced size of DREAM's compass and the size for Convenient Clock seems to be a very common question, I decided to make this so that people have a convenient download to restore vanilla compass size so the two mods fit together better.

Note this mod doesn't strictly require Convenient Clocks, and can also be used with DREAM by itself if you don't like the reduced size.

Install instructions are in the included readme.
Attachments
ClockSize.zip
(723 Bytes) Downloaded 790 times

King of Worms

Re: DREAM/Convenient Clock compatibility

Post by King of Worms »

Nice :)

Any chance to make a version where the clock size would match the smaller compass?

I cant get back to huge compass

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

Sorry, these are just the files I've kept ever since I asked you about resizing the compass all that time ago, uploaded for people's convenience. :lol: I don't know what files are being used for Convenient Clocks, nor how to overwrite them.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I just got independent verification that this is working, so I'll move this on over to Released Mods.

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

Thanks, Jay :D

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

I just looked into the txt files for CC, KoW. The mod is using UIScale as a custom multiplier, and each individual clock option has it's own values for UIScale, compared to the files I uploaded which are simple X and Y value changes. Making the clock options smaller is beyond my ability or knowledge. :(

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

ACNAero wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:37 pm I just looked into the txt files for CC, KoW. The mod is using UIScale as a custom multiplier, and each individual clock option has it's own values for UIScale, compared to the files I uploaded which are simple X and Y value changes. Making the clock options smaller is beyond my ability or knowledge. :(
Same, Ive tryed and failed as well :lol:
No worries, thanks for trying it!