Starting Dungeon Randomizer

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Starting Dungeon Randomizer

Post by Jay_H »

That's more or less how it works; once you land in Privateer's Hold, it'll teleport you. Daggerfall can't place markers that cause effects, but I don't think it's a relevant condition here anyway.

MadPreacher1AD

Post by MadPreacher1AD »

I noticed that there's a problem when you run this mod and the quest packs 1 mod. When you spawn into Privateer's Hold that MQP#1 runs, but you have no cursor. You get random reloads of the level then your mod kicks in. I believe it has to do with the timing of when things fire.

MadPreacher1AD

Post by MadPreacher1AD »

After installing the latest version and running it with Kamer's MQP1 this works fine now. It runs after Kamer's quest pack. Thank you for fixing it.

CringingDragon

Post by CringingDragon »

Love this mod with Iron man. Only suggestion is adding some starting locations to towns, temples and homes. If you're feeling really ambitious, starting scenarios would really liven up replay value.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I really wish I could. Right now the Teleport action only works with dungeons; otherwise with a few simple clicks I could literally send you anywhere in the game to start :lol: Perhaps in the future though! Thanks for the feedback.

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

Would be cool if the dungeons were limited to ones on the coastlines.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yeah, that's waaay beyond me :lol: It's more intended for avoiding the MQ altogether.