Windows #53: Song player crash [RESOLVED]

kingOfWyrms

Windows #53: Song player crash [RESOLVED]

Post by kingOfWyrms »

This has happened twice when loading from this save. I've walked around Daggerfall, entered some interiors, and after a little while the playlists stop. If I'm in an interior, the current song will finish, and then nothing else plays. If I leave the building after that, the song that was previously playing for outside will finish playing, and the same thing will happen. Also, the first time this happened to me I decided to leave Daggerfall City to see if changing the environment would restart the song player; it ended up crashing the game with an "Oops!" popup. Tried to get it to happen again, but I can't get it to crash the game. Not sure what causes this bug, but I've included the save for testing. If it matters, both times I've tested this I was in Daggerfall Library when the song player stopped.
Attachments
SAVE15.zip
(134.76 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

Interkarma

Re: Windows #53: Song player crash

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you. There was some work done on the song playlists recently which may have prompted this bug. I will look into it.

R.D.

Re: Windows #53: Song player crash

Post by R.D. »

Is this still a problem? Some more work was done on song playing since this bug report that may have fixed this. I tried playing with the attached save, going in and out of buildings, but the playlists never stopped. There is a delay of a couple seconds or so between a song stopping and restarting that isn't present in the original game, though, which may make it seem like they have stopped.

I've never had a crash from the song player, either.