Unleveled Mobs

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jeoshua

Re: Unleveled Mobs

Post by Jeoshua »

Now I just need to have a Random Start mod which gives me a random character, turn on Ironman, and I can play DaggerHack!

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

During one travel from town to town(tedious travel, lv2 character) i ran into a ghost which killed me, then i ran into a wraith which killed, and then i ran into a vampire which would have killed me if not for pacification and at last i ran into an orc which made me yell "finally something i might be able to kill!". :D
Edit: I freaking love this mod.
Edit2: Jeez, was fighting a werewolf(getting my ass beat) when suddenly a Gargoyle came out of nowhere and bashed the wolf to pieces. Thanks dude, saved my ass there! :D

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Jeoshua wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:42 pm Now I just need to have a Random Start mod which gives me a random character, turn on Ironman, and I can play DaggerHack!
It's not so effective, but at least there is the starting dungeon randomizer. (And the optional main quest, if it matters.)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Seferoth wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:49 pm During one travel from town to town(tedious travel, lv2 character) i ran into a ghost which killed me, then i ran into a wraith which killed, and then i ran into a vampire which would have killed me if not for pacification and at last i ran into an orc which made me yell "finally something i might be able to kill!". :D
Edit: I freaking love this mod.
Edit2: Jeez, was fighting a werewolf(getting my ass beat) when suddenly a Gargoyle came out of nowhere and bashed the wolf to pieces. Thanks dude, saved my ass there! :D
These are great. Keep the updates coming, I'm glad to hear these crazy adventures :D

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Death number...i lost count. Was fighting a zombie, thought maybe i could beat this. Nope, something paralyzed me out of nowhere and then they both beated me to death. Wraith perhaps? Not even sure what paralyzed me. :D. Oh, one question though, does those NPC Class enemies still appear in wilderness or are they relocated somewhere else? Asking because with basic spawns those are quite common in the wild and i have not ran into a one so far.
Edit: I have played about 2 hours with my new character, and i have killed 1 orc so far. That's all i have managed to kill. :D

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Human enemies tend to spawn during the day. They have the sense not to wander the plains where the undead roam! :D You'll occasionally find a human enemy at night but it'll be rare.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jay_H wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:25 am Human enemies tend to spawn during the day. They have the sense not to wander the plains where the undead roam! :D You'll occasionally find a human enemy at night but it'll be rare.
Well that makes sense, as i am a total moron and seem to travel only by night so no wonder i am not seeing any. :D

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Sorry, my mistake. They only tend to be in civilizations at night and in dungeons at all times. You'll rarely find them outdoors, period.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jay_H wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:29 am Sorry, my mistake. They only tend to be in civilizations at night and in dungeons at all times. You'll rarely find them outdoors, period.
I suppose that makes sense too. Robbers/Bandits often stay inside cities or dungeons, only a few rarer highwaymen might be seen outdoors. It was pretty much like this in Oblivion too, except the city part, unless you count Imperial City sewers.
Edit2: While i suggested in my previous edit that it might be better to make NPC classes more common encounter, but now i am not so sure. I did notice that when my arrows and gold run out because i did not meet any humans to kill it forced me to improvise and use the games systems to it's fullest aka i needed to find work in taverns and such. So, i think it all works in the end rather nicely.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Just relived a moment from The Lord of the Rings, was fighting some orcs in the woods when suddenly spriggans appeared to fight them. Was pretty cool. :D