Updated Mod: Carry Weight Customizer.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Asesino

Updated Mod: Carry Weight Customizer.

Post by Asesino »

Annotation 2019-12-20 112249.png
Annotation 2019-12-20 112249.png (445.13 KiB) Viewed 3375 times
Custom Weight Customizer allows you to increase your carry weight as well as the carry weight of your carts.

For carts, you can now increase the weight limit by up to 10x; allowing your carts to carry 7,500 kg.

You can also increase your own carry weight. You can choose two methods: either multiply the normal carry weight up to 10x, and/or you can use your athletic skills (Climbing, Jumping, Running, and Swimming) to guide your carry weight.

The mod can be found on Nexus forums https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/22

thanks
A
Last edited by Asesino on Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asesino

Re: Updated Mod: Carry Weight Customizer.

Post by Asesino »

Thanks Hazelnut for letting me know that the formula method changed. I just updated the mod on Nexus forums.

thanks
a

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Asesino wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:46 pm Thanks Hazelnut for letting me know that the formula method changed. I just updated the mod on Nexus forums.

thanks
a
Thank you for the update. Can't really live without it. :D
Edit: There is a very minor typo in custom wagon settings. Multiplier is Mulitiplier. No big deal, but just noticed.

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Thanks for catching the typo. I will correct it when I submit a new update.
Thanks
A

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

No problem, I felt responsible for it coming out with no warning so wanted to warn people at least. I got excited and merged it after review so I could start updating my mods and then a new build came out. :)

Any chance this could be used to reduce the weight capacity as well. Some players think 750kg is a bit too much for the wagon, and since it's called customizer it should cater for those who want a harder game as well as the players who like easier.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Hazelnut wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:18 pm Any chance this could be used to reduce the weight capacity as well. Some players think 750kg is a bit too much for the wagon, and since it's called customizer it should cater for those who want a harder game as well as the players who like easier.
Exactly what I was going to ask. You can allready carry a stupidly large amount of stuff. And the wagon? I never buy it. Feels too much like cheating.
I’d much prefer to cut the weight allowance down to something realistic. Like 2/3s of the current numbers.

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Hazelnut wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:18 pm No problem, I felt responsible for it coming out with no warning so wanted to warn people at least. I got excited and merged it after review so I could start updating my mods and then a new build came out. :)

Any chance this could be used to reduce the weight capacity as well. Some players think 750kg is a bit too much for the wagon, and since it's called customizer it should cater for those who want a harder game as well as the players who like easier.
Easy Enough. I just uploaded Version 2.1. In this version, you can lower the Wagon to 0.1x or 75 kg. You can also lower your own Weight Capacity to 0.5X. I did a quick play through and used 0.5x + 0.5x modifiers, and 0.1x cart. I started the game with 50 strength and my average athletic skills were 4. This gave me a pathetic 27 carry weight :D I don't see too many people starting with this multiplier but its there if you need it :lol:

thanks
a

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Seferoth wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:08 pm
Asesino wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:46 pm Thanks Hazelnut for letting me know that the formula method changed. I just updated the mod on Nexus forums.

thanks
a
Edit: There is a very minor typo in custom wagon settings. Multiplier is Mulitiplier. No big deal, but just noticed.
I just updated to version 2.1 which corrects the typo and allows for smaller multipliers.

thanks
A

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Asesino wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:40 pm
Seferoth wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:08 pm

thanks
a
I just updated to version 2.1 which corrects the typo and allows for smaller multipliers.

thanks
A
Thank you again for the quick update. Downloading the new one immediately. :)