[Mod] Convenient Clock

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
mikeprichard

Re: [Mod] Convenient Clock

Post by mikeprichard »

Does this still require a separate compatibility patch (e.g. https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/21) to work with DREAM? If so, and if this mod is still being maintained, any chance the patch can somehow be incorporated within this mod? Sorry if this is a very silly question.

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

mikeprichard wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:37 am Does this still require a separate compatibility patch (e.g. https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/21) to work with DREAM? If so, and if this mod is still being maintained, any chance the patch can somehow be incorporated within this mod? Sorry if this is a very silly question.
To clear something up, my mod was for visual compatibility, the two mods were never incompatible in the “won’t function together” sense.
And now CC has a feature to let you change the size of the clock. So you can make it smaller to match DREAM’s small compass. My mod is largely irrelevant now unless you wanted to increase DREAM’s compass back to vanilla size.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Oh, cool - thanks for the clarification.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Hi! This mod has the Mod Manager Download button enabled on Nexus, but it actually doesn't support it. Please check Release Mods for details.

13thsyndicate

Post by 13thsyndicate »

Hello! I don't know if this is the right place, but I think there's a weird bug with the graphical interactions between the clock and windowed mode. I swapped from fullscreen to windowed and when I drew my weapon.... well, see the screenshot.

It definitely wasn't doing that before!

EDIT: I switched back to fullscreen and it's still doing it
EDIT2: swinging the weapon resets it so it is correctly snapped to the screen border
Attachments
graphical bug.png
graphical bug.png (730.52 KiB) Viewed 2173 times

flynsarmy

Post by flynsarmy »

Could we get an option to show the clock on the rest screen? I'm often in a town and need to loiter a few hours. I press R, realize the current time isn't anywhere on the screen and need to exit out, get the time, press R again then off I go.