No nudity patch

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Jay_H

Re: No nudity patch

Post by Jay_H »

I use it all the time and it works great. I don't know of anything it doesn't cover, besides Daedra Seducers that don't transform anyway yet.

321BoltsOfLightning

Post by 321BoltsOfLightning »

Awesome! Looks like I misread the notes on it, I thought it only had a couple of things covered so far, glad to hear that's not the case :lol:

verytrueidiot

Post by verytrueidiot »

VMblast wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 am @username
Why would you hide nudity?
I hate nudity

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Interesting choice of the forum name. With the above reply, and the fact you reply to 4yo comment it actually made me almost smile..

bahejl

Post by bahejl »

None of the download links are working. Is this mod still active? If not, does anyone have a copy of the files?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

The link works for me, as I try it now. I could post a duplicate, but it'd likewise be on Google Drive, so if you can't access it, my link would also not help.

username

Post by username »

bahejl wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:07 pm None of the download links are working. Is this mod still active? If not, does anyone have a copy of the files?
Are you sure? The link broke a little while ago but I thought I had fixed it.

The mod isn't really active. I never finished it, and although I've been meaning to, I just haven't gotten around to it.

Edit: Never mind I think it was still broken. I changed the original post and the link should be fixed now.
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.