[Mod] Believable Equipment Characteristics And Durability

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Magicono43

Re: [Mod] Believable Equipment Characteristics And Durability

Post by Magicono43 »

Released Updated Version Compatible With DFU v0.10.25, on 7/19/2020.

WARNING: WILL NOT WORK in older DFU versions, at or before 0.10.24.

Also added ability to function with other mods that add armor items, such as Roleplay Realism: Items.

Eccer

Post by Eccer »

Hello, could you make an 10.24 version that works with Roleplay realism too?

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Eccer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:46 pm Hello, could you make an 10.24 version that works with Roleplay realism too?
Damn, i'm honestly surprised people are actually still using this mod over my "Physical Combat Overhaul." But sure, i'll look into "down-dating" this mod in a similar way since you asked.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

@Eccer, There I just uploaded the "down-dated" version onto the mod page. https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

Just download the one currently under "Older Versions" for DFU v0.10.24, it has the same capabilities and features as the 0.10.25 version above it.

Eccer

Post by Eccer »

Man that was quickly done, thank you very much! :D And I am surprised by how engaged the community is here. Always replying to all questions by newcomers. Even in reddit chats I see modders commenting and helping!

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Eccer wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:09 am Man that was quickly done, thank you very much! :D And I am surprised by how engaged the community is here. Always replying to all questions by newcomers. Even in reddit chats I see modders commenting and helping!
No problem, I think it was a poor idea to "upgrade" all my mods to 0.10.25 anyway considering it was only supposed to be a testing version, so it was something I needed to do anyway really, lol.

This is a very responsive and helpful community indeed, I especially enjoy participating in the unofficial Discord channel myself, but I understand not everyone is a fan of how Discord works compared to forums such as this.