Is it quest complete yet?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
KZadBhat

Is it quest complete yet?

Post by KZadBhat »

The only thing I want to know right now, is the quest system itself actually completed? As in, can it be played from beginning to end, or are there still missing/broken pieces yet to be put together? I'd hate to get it downloaded and running and then find out half the game isn't actually playable yet.

JarekStorm

Re: Is it quest complete yet?

Post by JarekStorm »

Yes, you can play the entire main quest line, as well as all side quests. Not only is it complete but there are more quests than classic via the Quest Pack 1 mod. The mods add a lot of content in general and unlimited potential for future content too.

So DL without worry and enjoy!

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yes, JarekStorm has it completely right. You can see the game's progress here :) Welcome to the forums.

KZadBhat

Post by KZadBhat »

Thank you very much. The Roadmap sure looked like it, just wanted to ask to be sure. I've seen long running source ports with claims of being completely playable where it turns out they just meant you get to run the game and move around, the actual game itself was still seriously curtailed. Nice to know this is finally fully playable, and now it's just expanding to improve much more.

Hopefully Arena gets a nice sourceport too, so I can have played (and hopefully in time have beaten) all 5 main games without, well, having to deal with problematic interfaces.

XJDHDR

Post by XJDHDR »

There is an engine replacement for Arena in progress but it still has a long way to go: https://github.com/afritz1/OpenTESArena