KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

I can send you the NPCs and portraits, so you know where we stand now. In case you would like to work on those, but keep those raw files private. Its not only my work, Adrinus spend a lot of time on some faces and shading, and details which were not possible for me to draw. I just dont want the NPCs (or any part of the DREAM mod) to be release by anyone but me... with different eyes or stuff like that :D

Saw your reply now... will make a pack and send it your way, one moment

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Don't worry, I'll keep it secret. Besides, it's better for gaming community to use only one enchanced mod, not different varieties. Your mod has enough fame, so it makes no sense to create others... BTW, did you made an attempt to cooperate with creators of other mods, wich use their own (as a rule pixelated) textures, such as Village Immersion Overhaul, or Roleplay Realism Items?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Izendel wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:26 pm Don't worry, I'll keep it secret. Besides, it's better for gaming community to use only one enchanced mod, not different varieties. Your mod has enough fame, so it makes no sense to create others... BTW, did you made an attempt to cooperate with creators of other mods, wich use their own (as a rule pixelated) textures, such as Village Immersion Overhaul, or Roleplay Realism Items?
Ive send you a PM with the download link :)

Well Im in a contact with the VIO creator. Ive made some changes in the upcomming R3 version to ensure a bit better compatibility, but its very problematic to make our mods fully compatible. I plan on making a thread here and ask the programmers about the possibility of making our mods compatible. So far, its impossible :X

I saw the new items in Roleplay realism. Im willing to make em in HD maybe... thing is. Ive already made a HD overhaul for a Improved traveling (or how its called) by the same mod author, Ive contacted him, twice, and got no reply... hes busy most likely. We are in contact for years. Just this part now is somehow slow-ish atm. Its stuff like this:
TOportsOn.png
TOportsOn.png (26.59 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
tracksOn.png
tracksOn.png (27.33 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
TOcontrolUI.png
TOcontrolUI.png (310.49 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

Im always willing to make DREAM compatible with other mods. I also supported HD shields to the Ambidextirity module etc

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Happy to read this. When do you plan to release next version of DREAM?

Merlkir

Post by Merlkir »

Re: PixaTool being commercial, yes it is. If you wanted to try a free solution, you can try Pyxelate:
https://github.com/sedthh/pyxelate

Though I have not tried it before and can't say what the results would be like.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Izendel wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:45 pm Happy to read this. When do you plan to release next version of DREAM?
Deffinitely this year. I really want all the faces to be remade before the release. My guess is we are roughly at 120 of 160 done or something like that. And I still work on the mod daily, after few months of total burnout. So Id say, till things are moving on, Im not gonna make a release. Also, I wait for 0.10.28 version of DFU which should have few fixes of issues Ive made a reports about. And I want to test is 1st... Also Ive solved some major issues behind the curtains, and Im glad about it.. so progress is being made, and the release date is nearing.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Merlkir wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:56 pm Re: PixaTool being commercial, yes it is. If you wanted to try a free solution, you can try Pyxelate:
https://github.com/sedthh/pyxelate

Though I have not tried it before and can't say what the results would be like.
Thank you but Im too noob to mess with anything without a user interface and with python scripts being utilized :)
Will try to get to PixaTool somewhere ;) Edit: success

Thomas_Eric

Post by Thomas_Eric »

Hey King of Worms,

I'm the guy from Reddit! Do you have any photoshop work to be done? Plus, can you can ping me the tabs to translate Daggerfall Unity to Portuguese?
I am alive and back!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi, welcome back :)

So 1st about the tabs. I have empty tabs and the tabs with texts. Thing is, the empty tabs are quite old and I have worked on the filled-in tabs quite a lot since than. So the best option would be, if you can remove the texts from the latest version of the tabs and replace it with the texts of your choice :X Also, the font which you will find in the PSD projects... I have changed the colors, did not like the yellow. But the change of colors was done afterwards, after the yellow texts were exported baked in the tabs... so maybe change the colors of that font and save it as your own font or something :D dunno... just wanted to warn you that the font colors are outdated. But you can create/find your own font ofc, completely up to you

I can send you everything - filled and empty - and let you decide. The changes made were mostly about the brightness, and cleaning of some issues etc. I will prepare the package with everything and send it your way today in a PM. It will include all tabs with any text, and all empty tabs and support files I have on my HDD, at least partially sorted so its not a complete mess.

About the photoshop work besides this... do you use DREAM, or have you seen it running? Maybe you have some ideas of what you would like to have improved? My number one priority which needs to be done and most likely outsourced is the faces... the thing I wrote at reddit. Rest is mostly done. Or too complicated to outsource :X But if you have some idea, let me know

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Wondering, why does this scroll texture still not replaced? :D
Spoiler!
scroll.jpg
scroll.jpg (565.36 KiB) Viewed 1085 times