[mod idea] faster horses

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
siteseer

[mod idea] faster horses

Post by siteseer »

it shouldn't be hard to mod, but i'd really like a mod to make horses move faster. same as running while on foot, press the same button while on a horse and make it gallop. jumping distance, turn speed, synchronized sound, endurance, cart pulling differential, etc. doesn't matter to me, i'd just like a faster way to move around in cities and we have this horse that can't run!?

edit: (viewtopic.php?t=842) we've had this idea before but it apparently went nowhere. also if no one steps up, i won't mind taking a go at modding it myself, any modders here that can give me some ideas of where to start? previous thread mentioned playermotor, mod-hooks, etc. but that was 2 years ago, any movement in that area?

Ralzar

Re: [mod idea] faster horses

Post by Ralzar »

What about Roleply&Realisms gallopp mechanic? Add Realistic Wagon for forced wagon driving.

Lokkrin Zhataros

-

Post by Lokkrin Zhataros »

-
Last edited by Lokkrin Zhataros on Wed May 26, 2021 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

siteseer

Re: [mod idea] faster horses

Post by siteseer »

ok whew, didn't know about the roleplay & realism mod. will check it out. thanks for the heads up.