KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks for the updated portrait Izendel :)

Ive created a short intro. I hope you like it. Because I do :lol: Utube massacred it a bit - it should be cleaner when ingame.
Its short and just a few cuts, but to get it right, it took me 2 days... because Im quite pedantic about the timing and the interplay of the video and music :geek: And it took a while to decide on the scenes and music

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Ancestors of khajiti.
Cats.jpg
Cats.jpg (465.06 KiB) Viewed 1203 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

:D
The left one is too much tho.. looks like photo

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Found this over the Internet. Can they be used to replace some sprites?
Spoiler!
samples.png
samples.png (219.25 KiB) Viewed 1131 times

pango

Post by pango »

Izendel wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:48 am Found this over the Internet. Can they be used to replace some sprites?
Depends on license...
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

This - plus I dont do swaps in most cases. I prefer to restore the original art. Where are they from tho, whats the license? Some might be used on duplicates maybe

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:41 pm This - plus I dont do swaps in most cases. I prefer to restore the original art. Where are they from tho, whats the license? Some might be used on duplicates maybe
This are concept arts for some online game (don't remember the name). I'm not shure about licensing concept arts, but I'm shure, that photoshop could make it way more different from original to recognize plagiarism in it ;)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Right.. well its quite low res anyway :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Im trying to wrap up the work so Im ready to follow when DFU beta drops
Honestly, I cant wait. The Dream release is good for me in a sense it cements the progress. There was a lot of things done in this release, so I just want to get it out to public and have some rest again. Also, I have backups on 2 HDDs but you know, one major electrical issue and it all can be gone. Things like that. So its always a relief when the most recent version is uploaded to net.

Ive added a better font to this screen and some touchups (new candle lights, new small skeletons heads and slight red glow in eyes same as ingame)

Also, thinking about it... this is most likely the high res model which was used to create the ingame skeletons, lich & ancient lich...
Spoiler!
Be4 darksouls.jpg
Be4 darksouls.jpg (732.53 KiB) Viewed 1039 times

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

I can't wait for the next release of D.R.E.A.M too, been holding off a new playthrough just for this new update of yours! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: