[0.11.0 Beta] Mouse look doesn't work at all

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Qwertyus

[0.11.0 Beta] Mouse look doesn't work at all

Post by Qwertyus »

Hello. It's my first attempt to play the game. I downloaded & installed the game, and all seems to be fine except the thing that mouse look doesn't work for me at all. I can only look around with keyboard controls, which is quite incovenient. My OS is Windows 10 Pro x64, the latest version. I tried x64 version of the game also. I tried to alter Windows' mouse settings, tried to switch application into Windows 7 compatibility mode and run it with administrator's priveleges, but nothing helps. I can't find anything in game settings to force mouse look behaviour. Mouse sensitivity and cursor settings are doing nothing for this.

Interkarma

Re: [0.11.0 Beta] Mouse look doesn't work at all

Post by Interkarma »

Do you have a controller plugged in (e.g a flightstick)? That could be blocking mouse input. Try unplugging other controllers if you have any, and disabling controller support from settings.

Qwertyus

Post by Qwertyus »

Occasionally, the DaggerfallUnity.exe has been placed into virtual sandbox by antivirus, so after adding it to exclusions everything is OK, mouse look works, thanks.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for getting back with the answer. I'll keep this in mind as a possible cause next time this issue comes up.

Cheers and all the best!