KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Merlkir

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by Merlkir »

Wow, really splurging there, whole 5 USD?! I hope that didn't stretch his...yes, 170k/year salary too thin.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Merlkir wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:49 pm Wow, really splurging there, whole 5 USD?! I hope that didn't stretch his...yes, 170k/year salary too thin.
Yea well I agree... was not really that generous 😐 still he is the 1 in 1000 who sends at least something so.. but yes.. when u know his background and that he bothered himself to even click that donate button, one might think he would add a extra zero behind that 😂 still...extremely hard to judge, because he at least send something. But... yeah..

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

I keep checking out this thread from time to time (rather infrequently I have to confess) and I'm loving a lot of the improvement in art, like the lovely NPC sprites with realistic faces. They have a very professional feel to them, I guess that if a paid dev team was tasked with remastering Daggerfall to HD quality without resorting to 3D modelling for new sprites, they would come up with something similar. Great job Izendel!

I know this is being done piece by piece, but could you please tell how many NPCs have already been given such treatment?

OTOH, the upscale of the beta defeat screen shown here has not been very kind to the poor skeletons; the ones in the back are all messed up.