The Forgotten Quest Pack

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: The Forgotten Quest Pack

Post by Jay_H »

DFU doesn't read quests from Daggerfall's data, so that option didn't change anything.

Baler

Post by Baler »

Can't believe I missed this thread.
Thanks again Jay!

I knew about these "unofficial" quest packs from years ago, extremely happy to see them able to be relived through DFU. :D

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

You're welcome :) And having them in this format makes it easier to make a walkthrough for them, be it in DFU or classic. We can just look through a text file to see how it works.

theJF

Post by theJF »

I noticed a couple of minor bugs in the forgotten quest pack:

A0C10Y23 - popup to notify player that target was killed does not always popup.
N0B41Y24 - log entry does not tell you which town/city to return to for handing in quest. also when quest timer runs out the quest completes successfully instead and rewards the player as if they had completed the quest.

I made my own fixes for these and they are zipped up and attached to this post, if you're interested
Attachments
FQP_fixes.zip
(4.12 KiB) Downloaded 281 times

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

theJF wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:59 pm I noticed a couple of minor bugs in the forgotten quest pack:

A0C10Y23 - popup to notify player that target was killed does not always popup.
N0B41Y24 - log entry does not tell you which town/city to return to for handing in quest. also when quest timer runs out the quest completes successfully instead and rewards the player as if they had completed the quest.

I made my own fixes for these and they are zipped up and attached to this post, if you're interested
Thanks!

billyloist

Post by billyloist »

Found a little problem in K0C10Y11 "A Desperate Journey", if you visit the temple in question before you grab the needed person, two daedra lords will spawn as soon as you arrive without a message or anything, and they'd keep respawning every time you re-enter the temple.
In addition, the quest only ends when you exit the temple, which is confusing, and the two NPCs spawn on top of each other.

ebbpp

Post by ebbpp »

It would be great to have a whole list of which quest rewards what or takes what and require what, including your first pack. Just like in wiki for all standard quests for Daggerfall, that would be awesome.
Jay_H wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:49 am You're welcome :) And having them in this format makes it easier to make a walkthrough for them, be it in DFU or classic. We can just look through a text file to see how it works.