Skyrim SE Full Parallax Support

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
l3lessed

Skyrim SE Full Parallax Support

Post by l3lessed »

Maybe I'm the only one who missed this, but I discovered POM (parallax mapping) support, including that legendary terrain POM shaders, for Skyrim SE were released at the end of last year. I had been waiting to move over and replay Skyrim until this was finally figured out and released. Well, now that it is, playing and modding Skyrim SE is becoming a huge time sink. But dang, are the graphical improvements worth it. Proper parallaxed, reflective, dynamic flowing water alone is jaw dropping. Anyways, I'll get this out some time soon.

Here is my current build. I'm still waiting on vivid landscapes to finish releasing all his parallax textures for SE and am messing around with some lighting mods to get a good natural, realistic feel, but so far looking great.

My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

King of Worms

Re: Skyrim SE Full Parallax Support

Post by King of Worms »

God such a underwhelming reaction here :D
I saw the vids and it looks awesome. Made me want to mess be SE some more. But that will have to wait, until I get a new GFX card, so maybe in 2025 ;) Thanks for sharing!