[0.11.1] Ruins of Ashfield Hall in Koegria - can't continue

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Hammer

[0.11.1] Ruins of Ashfield Hall in Koegria - can't continue

Post by Hammer »

Note: I am using the experimental smaller dungeons feature which may have a hand in having created this scenario.

I know all dungeons aside from the starting dungeon and certain main quest dungeons are randomly generated so reproducing this could be difficult. I've provided a save file so it can be seen (mods disabled, none of the mods I use change dungeons).

There's a big cage right in front of the only door leading in to the room, I tried to find any possible hidden doors I could take to get in instead but no dice. Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't think so.
Attachments
koegria-ruins-ashfield-hall-stuck.zip
(240.45 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Interkarma

Re: [0.11.1] Ruins of Ashfield Hall in Koegria - can't continue

Post by Interkarma »

That cage is very troublesome. Next time you load that save, look very closely nearby and you should see the light. :)

Hammer

Re: [0.11.1] Ruins of Ashfield Hall in Koegria - can't continue

Post by Hammer »

Interkarma wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:34 pm That cage is very troublesome. Next time you load that save, look very closely nearby and you should see the light. :)
Dang it, thought Daggerfall only did that kind of trickery with levers! Thanks!