New Flag Suggestion

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Ruler2112

New Flag Suggestion

Post by Ruler2112 »

I would like to make a suggestion for a flag to bring the behavior or DFU more into line with the rest of the series - No Weight Gold. Could be a simple checkbox on the launcher & would make it far less of a pain to deal with gold throughout the game. (IMO, it really doesn't add anything to the game... it's just annoying having to constantly go back & forth to your ship to dump / pick up gold as needed.) From what I can remember, the later games in the Elder Scrolls series do not have this annoyance in them, so it would be nice to allow DFU to behave in the same way. :)

Interkarma

Re: New Flag Suggestion

Post by Interkarma »

This is not a quality of life change. Managing gold weight is a critical component of core gameplay systems like letters of credit, loans, and banking. Removing gold weight would make those systems have no purpose.

I'll move this to mod forums as that's more in line with the suggestion. The support forum is for technical help with base game.