Cant complete quest

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
javas0411

Cant complete quest

Post by javas0411 »

Im currently playing vanilla daggerfall, and im doing the quest to cure lycanthropy, right now i need to find an item to finally complete the quest but it doesnt seem to be anywhere in the dungeon. I know there are comands in unity but im in classical daggerfall, What should i do? Should i fail the quest?

MrFlibble

Re: Cant complete quest

Post by MrFlibble »

You can always cheat: enable cheat mode in Z.CFG and press the square bracket keys (IIRC) to cycle through all quest locations in the dungeon. Chances are you've missed the place where the item is (some dungeons are tricky). There is a small possibility that the item is in some normally inaccessible location, or that it was not generated at all (y'know... Daggerfall).

Or, you can just accept that you've failed the quest. I think that you will be offered another opportunity to do it again sometimes later.

Also, if you have any backup saves, perhaps you could revert to them and replay the quest another time. Always a good idea to have multiple backup saves in DF.