Re Twitter

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Jay_H

Re: Re Twitter

Post by Jay_H »

Andree Barreiro‏ @AndreeBarreiro

Replying to @gav_clayton
Add a quest to catch an owl in daggerfall
I totally should make an owl-catching quest as an inside joke. A really opaque inside joke, but the moment's there.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

@ Jay_H

Ok, I'm here to tell ya, all those quests work, even the zombie husband one that I didn't finish last time.
They're good dude.
All I did was the new one's, all new stuff....
Awesome dude, just awesome.
I love it !
I'll do it again tomorrow time permitting.
I think I've done like 4 so far (doing the town mob one twice cause it's just that cool), long play man, only used tele2qspawn once, ran thru each dungeon taking my time (which i had two of em, glorious to be back in them dungeons)
I wanna do that quiz one again, it's just a brilliant idea dude, props.
But nothing broke for me..
I think I didn't wait till after dark for the zombie one so it was my bad, but like i said man, everything works on my end.
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Jay_H wrote:I totally should make an owl-catching quest as an inside joke. A really opaque inside joke, but the moment's there.
Go for it. :)

Midknightprince

Interkarma wrote:
Jay_H wrote:I totally should make an owl-catching quest as an inside joke. A really opaque inside joke, but the moment's there.
LOL, OMG dude...that's so cool

Deathcrush

Post by Deathcrush »

Interkarma wrote:
I just saw that tweet a couple days ago. How long was that owl in your house?
"Excuse the gloom, but none may know of this meeting."

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

About 3 hours. He was very panicked by strange environment, crashing into walls and light fittings. We dimmed all the lights and shut ourselves in the bedroom with our dog, who just about lost her mind at the huge flying thing. I didn't want to try and catch him, he might have broken a wing or otherwise injured himself in panic.

Owl settled down quickly, but every 15 minutes or so would crash around some more - he obviously didn't understand the big wide open back door he came in from would lead to freedom.

Eventually local park services captured owl safely and released him outside, none the worse for his experience.

Midknightprince

Interkarma wrote:About 3 hours. He was very panicked by strange environment, crashing into walls and light fittings. We dimmed all the lights and shut ourselves in the bedroom with our dog, who just about lost her mind at the huge flying thing. I didn't want to try and catch him, he might have broken a wing or otherwise injured himself in panic.

Owl settled down quickly, but every 15 minutes or so would crash around some more - he obviously didn't understand the big wide open back door he came in from would lead to freedom.

Eventually local park services captured owl safely and released him outside, none the worse for his experience.
That's so awesome..would make a good quest..
Maybe do it with bear or something..

Still, I'm glad everything worked out ok, I love animals..

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Interkarma wrote:Have unfortunately been through a few hectic weeks at work, so less updates than usual. Should have next Vengeance build ready soon.
I thought you just needed a break :) Take your time, whether it comes out this week or next week or later isn't a bother.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you for the support. :)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Interkarma wrote:Allofich has implemented shop opening hours and resident greeting messages. Great to see this working. #DaggerfallUnity
R.D. is such an awesome silent contributor. We'd never even know how many things he's added to DFU if Interkarma didn't actually say so.