Other regions in Cybiades zoom-in view wrongly identified [resolved]

R.D.

Other regions in Cybiades zoom-in view wrongly identified [resolved]

Post by R.D. »

From viewtopic.php?f=24&t=659

username wrote
"Found another minor bug on the world map; the hitbox (not the proper term I know) for switching to other provinces is messed up for Cybiades, I know this is probably due to the weird offset in vanilla so it might just need some hand tuning."

I haven't checked this myself.
Last edited by R.D. on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Channel1

Re: Wrong click area for Cybiades

Post by Channel1 »

R.D. wrote:From viewtopic.php?f=24&t=659

username wrote
"Found another minor bug on the world map; the hitbox (not the proper term I know) for switching to other provinces is messed up for Cybiades, I know this is probably due to the weird offset in vanilla so it might just need some hand tuning."

I haven't checked this myself.
I didn't word this the best, I should have said that:

"when zoomed in on Cybiades the the hitbox (not the proper term I know) for switching to other provinces is messed up, I know this is probably due to the weird offset of the map in vanilla so it might just need some hand tuning."

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

I see what you're saying now. The problem is that when you're zoomed in on Cybiades, the landmass to the lower right will take you to Alik'r Desert, even though that's not what it should be, right?

Channel1

Post by Channel1 »

R.D. wrote:I see what you're saying now. The problem is that when you're zoomed in on Cybiades, the landmass to the lower right will take you to Alik'r Desert, even though that's not what it should be, right?
All the hitboxes are messed up when zoomed in on Cybiades.

R.D.

Re: Other regions in Cybiades zoom-in view wrongly identified

Post by R.D. »

Should be fixed for the next build. Marking this resolved.