Villager Immersion Overhaul

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Dragonrider

Re: Villager Immersion Overhaul

Post by Dragonrider »

So is this mod dead? That would be a pity because there actually isn‘t any other mod which corrects the „mainly Breton-townsfolk in Redguard settlements and Capital“-issue.

carademono

Post by carademono »

Dragonrider wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:53 pm So is this mod dead? That would be a pity because there actually isn‘t any other mod which corrects the „mainly Breton-townsfolk in Redguard settlements and Capital“-issue.
The next release of Vanilla Enhanced will do just that, and you can expect it within a couple of days.

Dragonrider

Post by Dragonrider »

carademono wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:08 am
Dragonrider wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:53 pm So is this mod dead? That would be a pity because there actually isn‘t any other mod which corrects the „mainly Breton-townsfolk in Redguard settlements and Capital“-issue.
The next release of Vanilla Enhanced will do just that, and you can expect it within a couple of days.
Oh wow, that are great news, especially since the last Nexus-Update was on 04.05. 😀 Ok, then i‘ll wait for the next „Vanilla Enhanced“-Update.🙂

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

This mod is basically dead. I'm working carademono to move things over to his project. I might repurpose what is unique still about VIO and release that instead.

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Kamer wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:16 am This mod is basically dead.
are you in general still playing and modding DFU?

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

I've started making prefabs for World of Daggerfall again today. I'm hoping to work with someone to create new monsters for the game and then I'd like to create Quest Packs once again.

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Villager Immersion Classic

I've decided to restore the texture replacement pack from VIO as its own mod dude to demand.
It does not include C# options as before as they are being reused in another upcoming mod.
This is just for those of you who really wanted to have these villagers back.

Check it out Here on the nexus for download.

Please check out Carademono's Vanilla Enhanced mod.
I'm a contributor to his project and will continue to help create new villager graphics for him as needed.

Check out his project: Here

Thank you all for the support over the years.