KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

Hi Blazer, as requested in the PM, here are all the original faces. Ive added the race name and gender in the folder name, so its more understandable.

DOWNLOAD
Faces Original.rar
(185.29 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

BlazerSteppo

Post by BlazerSteppo »

Tweaked the Kajeet a bit more not sure if its good or nah
and finished this one

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi :)

Thanks for the new nord face, I save all your images in the folder at my HDD. Small note on the hair outline - if you feel like doing so - it still has some straight lines there, thats from the old xBRZ upscale - so softening the hair outline (maybe by a simple eraser tool) would be helpful, so these unnatural straight geometric shapes get more rounded. But I can do it myself no problem. Just a thing Ive noticed - but thats a no issue really. You do a awesome job!
20.jpg
20.jpg (54.08 KiB) Viewed 998 times

Ive tested both Khajiit variants in game.
The old nose was better IMO. The new one is not bad, but its just too much in the face (literaly :lol: )

The old Khajiit style is great mix in between the human and cat, more inclining to the human side. And thats how it should be. These old TES2 Khajiits were not the Cats we know from Skyrim etc.

So Id vote for the old style with smaller nose.
01.jpg
01.jpg (214.23 KiB) Viewed 1002 times

BlazerSteppo

Post by BlazerSteppo »

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Great job with this one, the added features are really good!
Spoiler!
01.jpg
01.jpg (175.37 KiB) Viewed 988 times

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

Here are most of the NPC upscales. I don't have any masks to restore the alpha though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_pVyh1E1U84ld9WVsRGeIOkSeSqUQ1ok/view?usp=sharing

Also, I haven't upscaled the higher resolution sprites because I'll have to decompose the GIF animation back into frame first. It will take a bit longer.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks a lot MasonFace, I will compare it to what quality I was able to achieve manually. At a 1st glance it appears I will use some of the sprites you provided, and some will remain the ones I did. I hope the background removal will go smoothly. Some of the sprites are very nice!

BlazerSteppo

Post by BlazerSteppo »

incoming
Last edited by BlazerSteppo on Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

King of Worms wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:00 pm Thanks a lot MasonFace, I will compare it to what quality I was able to achieve manually. At a 1st glance it appears I will use some of the sprites you provided, and some will remain the ones I did. I hope the background removal will go smoothly. Some of the sprites are very nice!
If they're all the same resolution, might be able to simply apply the alpha of your current NPC images to the new upscaled ones.

Let me know if you have trouble restoring the alpha and I can take a look at writing a GIMP script batch this. I'll need your current upscaled images to actually do it.

BlazerSteppo

Post by BlazerSteppo »