KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
XB-7

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by XB-7 »

That was a huge help. So, I won't try to pester you too much more on the issue. Although, for whatever reason, the normal maps aren't showing when the dfmod is loaded.

That separate Materials folder should be all that's needed for the shaders to pick it up, right? In any case, if there are any other suggests you might have, I appreciate it!

XB-7

Post by XB-7 »

Nevermind. I just realized that normal maps aren't working at all, even with DREAM installed. Is that a 1.0 thing?

XB-7

Post by XB-7 »

In this earlier 2019 version of DF, the normal maps are definitely visible.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi, very glad it helped!

Normal maps are definitely working in DREAM 2024 and the screen from dream u showed is from that version.
Yes, thats for example that roof, BUT normal maps are NOT used on the terrain you circled, thats just a texture.

Normal maps on the terrain textures (ground) are a pain and I never used em. They just work differently and I cant deal with that.

IF you need any more help, it would be better for you to contact me on Discord :)

king_of_worms_cz