World and settings

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
random guy

World and settings

Post by random guy »

Ok this is just what i would like daggerfall unity to be like and i dont exspect it to be anything like this.I personaly think that when start a new character you should have the options of 3 world sizes 400×400square km aprox 100×100 km aprox and 50×50 km aprox and also have the option to disable fast travel because if you had 50×50 km world the it would actualy be posible to play without fast travel, ok it wouldnt be easy but daggerfall never was. I also think that in the settings menu you should be able to choose out of modern and retro feel, modern feel would add a fancy flashy style to all the menus and inventories while retro would look quite alot like vanilla daggerfall. Another thing i would like is the choice of classic maze dungeons or ones that actualy make some sense and arent half as big. Another thing is that nudity should be completely removed from the game and i mean completely removed. I also think that npc's should have more personality. I really wish the world was much more interesting daggerfall was basicly

tree bump dip bush rock bump tree rock dip tree bump rock dip big bump bush tree puddletree bump dip bush rock bump tree rock dip tree bump rock dip big bump bush tree puddle bump big dip bush tree bump dip bush rock bump tree rock dip tree bump rock repeat

- Please don't spam text layout, thank you. (Interkarma)

Ok thats probably enough. Anyway i think there should be at least some random objects like maybe a random orc outpost or a random guard tower next to a road or maybe a random adventurer or a merchant traveling from city to city or maybe alot of things, and i mean alot.I would also like water to be improved because in the overworld its just a blue splat on a texture, this must be improved. Alot of AI needs to be improved. AND THERE NEEDS TO BE A DIFICULTY SETTING.

Al-Khwarizmi

Re: World and settings

Post by Al-Khwarizmi »

What's with all the puritans? I don't get those strange requests to remove nudity in a game that is clearly for adults, having murders, blood, etc. People who play Daggerfall surely have the maturity to see some pixelated boobs from time to time.

I don't oppose it as long as it's optional and I can play with nudity, but I honestly don't get this.

LypyL

Post by LypyL »

Al-Khwarizmi wrote:What's with all the puritans? I don't get those strange requests to remove nudity in a game that is clearly for adults, having murders, blood, etc. People who play Daggerfall surely have the maturity to see some pixelated boobs from time to time.

I don't oppose it as long as it's optional and I can play with nudity, but I honestly don't get this.
Same here...Heck, Daggerfall was originally intended to have sex w/ NPCs and prostitutes as options :lol:

ifkopifko

Post by ifkopifko »

LypyL wrote:Heck, Daggerfall was originally intended to have sex w/ NPCs and prostitutes as options :lol:
Any chance this would get implemented in the final build of DF Unity? :mrgreen: :twisted: :oops:

LypyL

Post by LypyL »

Haha, maybe who knows? AFAIK, the dialogue is already there, it would just be a matter of putting simple UI & game mechanics in place :lol:

EpicSpellsword404

Post by EpicSpellsword404 »

What files? ;)