Mod Authors - Resource Register

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Kamer

Re: Mod Authors - Resource Register

Post by Kamer »

I would like Virtual Image Archives 3100-3200 and Item Template Indexes 3100-3200

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

That's fine, have added all the requests.

Kamer, your request for Item template indexes conflicts with what's listed as reserved by John Doom. Wierdly, I cannot find a request in the thread, so unless he deleted the post I really don't know why he's even on the list. Anyway I have no idea whether he actually used the indexes for a mod or not, or whether the mod would still be active. Just letting you know so you can check if there's an issue, and whether you care about any incompatability.

That is what this list is intended to do, give you the heads up if someone may have already used some id's in an existing mod. FWIW I am perfectly happy for you to use these id's if you want to.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Hazelnut wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:07 pm That's fine, have added all the requests.

Kamer, your request for Item template indexes conflicts with what's listed as reserved by John Doom. Wierdly, I cannot find a request in the thread, so unless he deleted the post I really don't know why he's even on the list. Anyway I have no idea whether he actually used the indexes for a mod or not, or whether the mod would still be active. Just letting you know so you can check if there's an issue, and whether you care about any incompatability.

That is what this list is intended to do, give you the heads up if someone may have already used some id's in an existing mod. FWIW I am perfectly happy for you to use these id's if you want to.
Thanks Hazlenut. I would assume had had plans for items? I don't recall any of his working mods having anything. I'll use the ID's but the earlier 3100's shouldnt conflict at least.

adamatom

Post by adamatom »

I would like to reserve 512 to 520 for enemy IDs. They are essentially boss versions of Enemy Expansion enemies for ArenaFall Enhanced. I currently only have 3 in mind like Golthog, a wilderness friendly npc and Tharn as a buffed Battlemage forced to male texture. (maybe Kab is planning Tharn?)

I would also like 29950-29999 location IDs if available for the Arena dungeons, as I've decided to make them custom dungeons.
Last edited by adamatom on Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WilhelmBlack

Post by WilhelmBlack »

I would like to reserve 1000-1700 for the RCI portraits (TFAC00I0.RCI).

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

adamatom wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:01 pm I would like to reserve 512 to 520 for enemy IDs. They are essentially boss versions of Enemy Expansion enemies for ArenaFall Enhanced. I currently only have 3 in mind like Golthog, a wilderness friendly npc and Tharn as a buffed Battlemage forced to male texture. (maybe Kab is planning Tharn?)

I would also like 29950-29999 location IDs if available for the Arena dungeons, as I've decided to make them custom dungeons.
Both ranges are already claimed by Kamer. Please discuss with him whether he still needs them and change if needed. The first post of this thread contains all current claims, please check there first. I'm happy to update it from time to time but please don't make me check everything. :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

Been working on my Crypts And Cults mod and I would like to claim GGroup13 for the Cultist Cabal guild that will be incorporated into the mod ... 13 being very appropriate for an association of Daedra worshipers, assassins, witches, necromancers and vampires. (I had originally planned on three new guilds, one for cultists, one for necromancers and one for the vampires, but decided to limit it to one overall guild because the GGroup numbers are very limited and I didn't want to hog too many ... among other reasons like it saves me time and work for example)

Also, I'd like to claim Faction IDs 1300-1399 ... I had previously claimed these for my Red Lantern and Bards Guild mods, but I noticed these aren't mentioned in the original post of this thread, so if they can be added too, that would be cool. This gives me more than enough to play with if I need them.

adamatom

Post by adamatom »

Hazelnut wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:51 pm
adamatom wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:01 pm I would like to reserve 512 to 520 for enemy IDs. They are essentially boss versions of Enemy Expansion enemies for ArenaFall Enhanced. I currently only have 3 in mind like Golthog, a wilderness friendly npc and Tharn as a buffed Battlemage forced to male texture. (maybe Kab is planning Tharn?)

Both ranges are already claimed by Kamer. Please discuss with him whether he still needs them and change if needed. The first post of this thread contains all current claims, please check there first. I'm happy to update it from time to time but please don't make me check everything. :)
I'm not sure how I missed that... Sorry! I'm pretty sure they weren't there when I made my post but I could be mistaken. To avoid confusion, I will simply ask to change the location IDs to 30150-30199 and the enemy IDs to 530-540, leaving some more space for Kab and Kamer.

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

I'd like to reserve Item Template Indexes 560-569.

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

Looks like I need Virtual Image Archive 560-569 to go with the Item Template Indexes previously registered. Thanks.