(Bug) Immortal NPC's!

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Seferoth

(Bug) Immortal NPC's!

Post by Seferoth »

So i have had a lot of encounters with immortal NPC enemies lately, and yes they are immortal. I am currently in a dungeon where there are at least 5 immortal NPC's. So, what gives?

Edit: Also, i noticed that random NPC enemies that spawn when resting are also immortal.

Corsair

Re: (Bug) Immortal NPC's!

Post by Corsair »

Which build are you using? 10.11? 10.12?

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

10.11 apprarently. Downloading the new one now.

pango

Post by pango »

A savegame could be useful, assuming they're still immortal in the reloaded game. If not, a log could help too.
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

I left the dungeon and returned later and they were not immortal anymore. I guess its because the dungeons respawn when you leave them and whatever bug caused them to be immortal did not happen this time.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

There's no issue with enemy health that I'm aware of. If you can, please provide a save next time this happens and someone should be able to identify what the problem is more directly. :)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Will do, these were not the first ones that i have encountered. Usually it had happened with wilderness encounter when travelling using Tedious Travel. This was first time i encountered these immortal NPC's in a dungeon.