[MOD] Decorator - Update 0.1.6 (20 Dec 2022)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
SharkClub

Re: [MOD] Decorator - Update 0.1.6 (20 Dec 2022)

Post by SharkClub »

A note for the creator and anyone using this mod: Decorator is seemingly incompatible with the great Locked Loot Containers mod by Magicono. If you placed an object marked as a container with Decorator and put something inside it will turn into one of the loot chests in the other mod.

Unfortunately since Kaedius is seemingly MIA (again :() it probably won't be fixed from Decorator's side, but I did mention it to Magicono on nexus comments so he might be able to do something about it from his end when he next finds the time to work on his own mod. I don't want to come off as entitled here lol, he can take as much time as he needs, I understand he worked on that mod for months already. I just wanted to post ITT to make people aware.

SharkClub

Re: [MOD] Decorator - Update 0.1.5 (26 April 2020)

Post by SharkClub »

Glad to see the developer return again and fix the missing decorations issue and the Locked Loot Containers compatibility issue, good work.
SharkClub wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:49 am Love the update. Almost all of my problems with it are fixed now, just the tilting and rolling camera when moving while trying to place things is still messing with me.
I noticed on the Nexus in the bug reports section that other people were also having this issue, and someone supplied the fix: Turn off Head Bobbing and this will stop happening. Worked immediately to fix it for me.
SharkClub wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:49 amWould love to see the addition of all the NPC billboards, so you can really have your pick of the litter with all of the people you can put in your house or boat, and even mark some as the potion making / etc facilities. Turning your gigantic empty ship into something akin to a living breathing means of travel across the Iliac Bay sounds awesome, there's so many rooms to fill that even if you're collecting everything in the game you're probably done with needing rooms of containers after the first 2 or 3 rooms, then there's like 5 left.
And this one is still on my wishlist for this mod. NPC billboards being placeable so I can give my ship a crew, or give a ship for each character a different themed crew. A Knight could have some noble looking people aboard, while a Thief might have some ruffians or street urchins tagging along.